Sunday, April 29, 2012

FoM: First Memory

I do not like this chapter. :<

I tried my best, you know! Even when I first wrote the draft months ago I wasn't very happy with it. I mean, it's their first meeting! It has to be good!

Only it's not, and now my writing fire is tired from wrestling with it. Sorry it took so long. It might take a little while to upload the next chapter, because to be honest I'm not too sure about the chapters I've already written down. I'm basically making this whole thing up as I go. See the chapter names? I changed them too. Things might be like that for a little while, sorry!

It also happens that I'm working on two other projects right now, which could delay it even further. If anyone's curious, I'm trying to start a webcomic with my friends while working on a Doctor Who one-shot for another friend. That's not counting TTK-WWC Entry 5, which is still not done. Sigh. Ryoji, why are you so hard to write??

I'm not planning on giving up on this story though, not this early! Never fear!

Yours truly,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment