Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fragments of Memory Prologue



WOOHOO!! I finally finished typing the first chapter!! 8"D Read it here!

From now on, I'm going to post my comments, art, and even short scenes and comics that won't make it into the original fic here. So expect an entry for me almost every time I post a new chapter. :)


So! Whoever guessed it was Lavi at "The Archivist peered up at him", raise your hands and say "Aye!" XD Yes, that was on purpose!

This part was based partly on Bookman, a fanfiction by Dhampir27. Read it, it's an awesome fanfic about how Lavi and Bookman meet, and how their relationship grows.


Also, you guys ought to take the Archivist's words to heart. I really just might upload events out of order. The main purpose of this fanfic is to show the humanity of the characters, especially the main one, Belle, who you'll meet very soon. (You'll know what I mean once I upload the next few chapters.) The entries will have various lengths as well, from very long to very short. So apologies in advance for " a jumble of memories all smashed together into a single bound book". :D

I have this naggy feeling that the summary is too vague, though. Tell me if it is, and if enough people say so I'll change it :/ I'll have you know too that this is NOT a Lavi/OC fic, it's meant to be an Allen/OC fic. Should I put that in the summary too? I know some people who don't do that, and those that don't put it are usually the good OC fanfics. 


The next chapter should be up if not tomorrow then this week. It's already typed out, see :) Here's a preview: 
He sits next to me, his legs dangling off the roof in a boyish manner, while I sit with my knees drawn to my chest and my arms around them both. “Are you cold?” he asks, because that’s what I’m known for and because that’s how he is, always caring, and never about himself.
I laugh again and shake my head. “Not tonight,” I whisper, my eyes trained to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment