Sunday, February 19, 2012

Procrastinating again...

Apparently tumblr wasn't enough for me and I ended up making this. GAH.

So I have a Math take-home quiz that I still haven't finished, a Bio investigatory project I just want over and done with, an English speech to be written tomorrow, and a CLE homework due tomorrow.

Of course, despite the entire previous week having no acads I'm only finishing up my homework now.

And my mother is practically screaming "I told you so".

UGH.

Anyway, enough about my ranting. I'm not sure what I'll post here yet, but it'll probably contain my art, stories and the occasional journal entry.

I'm honored that you're reading this. I'm not telling my friends I made this either. I want them to either find this by accident, or never realize it's actually me typing. ^^

Better finish my homework now.

Signing off,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment